Please enable Javascript for Glorious God be exalted! to work properly.



en-us General P15M blog 6600 UserPageVisits, 1 UserComments Global https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ZiY_I5H_DJs/UbR1SKyJzSI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/SA0xaTAceuI/s1600/banner.png https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ZiY_I5H_DJs/UbR1SKyJzSI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/SA0xaTAceuI/s1600/banner.png

The Anointed Prophet

By

This is a continuation of The Anointed King.  Jesus Christ is our Anointed King. He is also our Anointed Prophet. Why? Find out below.

The Anointed Prophet

The Messiah (Jesus Christ) is the prophet foretold by Moses. It says in Deuteronomy 18:15:
"The Lord your God will send to you a prophet. This prophet will come from among your own people, and he will be like me. You must listen to Him."
 
It also says in Acts 7:37: "“This is the same Moses who said these words to the people of Israel: ‘God will give you a prophet. That prophet will come from among your own people. He will be like me."
 
The Messiah speaks the Words of God. It says in John 3:34: "God sent Him, and He tells people what God says. God gives Him the Spirit fully."
 
It also says in Isaiah 11:1: "A small tree will begin to grow from the stump of Jesse. That branch will grow from Jesse’s roots."
 
It says in John 6:63-64: "It is the Spirit that gives life. The body is of no value for that. But the things I have told you are from the Spirit, so they give life. 64 But some of you don’t believe.” (Jesus knew the people who did not believe. He knew this from the beginning. And he knew the one who would hand him over to his enemies.)"
 
It is God speaking. It says in John 14:10: "Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don’t come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work."
 
It also says in John 10:30: "The Father and I are one."
 
John 10:38: "But if I do what my Father does, you should believe in what I do. You might not believe in me, but you should believe in the things I do. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father."
 
 
John 17:21-24: "21 Father, I pray that all who believe in me can be one. You are in me and I am in you. I pray that they can also be one in us. Then the world will believe that you sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me. I gave them this glory so that they can be one, just as you and I are one. 23 I will be in them, and you will be in me. So they will be completely one. Then the world will know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me.
24 “Father, I want these people you have given me to be with me in every place I am. I want them to see my glory—the glory you gave me because you loved me before the world was made."
 
Part 3 Coming Soon.
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear you! Leave a line below.